1. Stuff a miniature
marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar
2. Use a meat baster to
"squeeze" your pancake batter
3. To keep potatoes from budding, place an
apple in the
4. To prevent egg shells from cracking,
add a pinch of
5. To determine whether an egg is fresh,
immerse it in a
6. When boiling corn on the cob, add a
pinch of sugar to
7. Run your hands under cold water before
8. To get the most juice out of fresh
lemons, bring them
9. To easily remove burnt on food from
10. Spray your Tupperware with nonstick
11. When a cake recipe calls for flouring
the baking pan,
12. If you accidentally over-salt a dish
while it's still
13. Wrap celery in aluminum foil when
putting in the
14. Brush some beaten egg white over pie
15. Place a slice of apple in hardened
brown sugar to
16. Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut
it in half and rub
17. If you have a problem opening jars:
Try using latex
18. Potatoes will take food stains off
your fingers. Just
19. To get rid of itch from mosquito
bites, try applying
20. Ants, ants, ants everywhere ... Well,
they are said to
21. Use air-freshener to clean mirrors. It
does a good job
22. When you get a splinter, reach for the
23. Don't throw out all that leftover
wine: Freeze into ice
24. Now look what you can do with Alka Seltzer!
Get "In the Kitchen With Heloise"
Mothers Day Greetings Click Here!
Share this greeting via Email, Facebook, Twitter & More!
Please Vote For My Site: Vote 1 Vote 2 Vote 3 Vote 4 Vote 5 God Bless You!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GREAT GREETING CARDS!
design ©Dobhran 2011